Happy New Year! Here’s the first of my ranked lists for 2020.
As I read just 14 books, I’ll rank all of them. I also managed to do at least mini-reviews of everything this year, so I’ve added the links to those.
So counting down, here are My Top Ten Books Read In 2020:
14. Landline by Rainbow Rowell – 2.5/5
13. The Taking by Dean Koontz – 2.5/5
12. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard – 3/5
11. Looking For Alaska by John Green – 3/5
10. Gwendy’s Magic Feather by Richard Chizmar– 3/5
9. Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira – 3/5
8. Edgar Allan Poe Short Story Collection
7. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley – 4/5
6. Black Mad Wheel by Josh Malerman -3/5
5. Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman – 3.5/5
4. Flight Or Fright: 17 Turbulent Tales edited by Stephen King & Bev Vincent – 3.5/5
3. Final Girls by Riley Sager – 3/5
2. The Colorado Kid by Stephen King – 3.5/5
1. Dune by Frank Herbert – 4/5
Tomorrow I’ll be posting My Top Ten TV Shows Watched In 2020 followed by My Top Ten Older Movies Watched In 2020 then finally My Top Ten 2020 U.K. Movie Releases. Very disappointed with the movies I saw in 2020! But it’s obviously been a strange year.
Ohh, nice list! Thanks for sharing this. A 2019 resolution was to read a book a month , which I did achieve, but I think in 2020 I probably only read a woeful two or three.
I read ‘Eleanor Oliphant’ – just looked at your review, glad you liked it too.
I’m hoping to see Dune when it’s released so do you think it would be a good idea to read the book first?
Thanks! 😁 I probably read about 1 book per month usually. Except Dune, which took me forever! (Though I did like it). Hmm… I’d possibly recommend the book but I do try to read many books before seeing the films. I know Dune is a series, though, and I won’t be reading the rest. Don’t have the energy! But I know the first is meant to be the best anyway. It was fine as a stand-alone novel. 🙂
Pingback: My Top Ten TV Shows Watched In 2020 | Cinema Parrot Disco
Pingback: My Top Ten 2020 Movie Releases | Cinema Parrot Disco