With October and then Halloween just around the corner, I thought it would be fun to rank my favorite chocolate bars. Yeah! Why the hell not?
I have both UK & US chocolate on this list but my heart still mostly belongs to American junk food. It’s what I grew up with! But I know most people prefer British chocolate. I also have a few things on the list that aren’t exactly chocolate “bars”. Number three is iffy. Oh well – Close enough. Oh, and this will actually be a Top 20. Yeah! Why the hell not?
So here are My Top Ten (Twenty) Chocolate Bars, counting down to my favorite. (But in all honesty, I prefer chips. Or crisps as they’re known in the UK…) 😉
19. US Mars Bar (The UK Mars Bar is closer to a US Milky Way)
18. US Milky Way (The UK Milky Way is closer to a US 3 Musketeers but not as good)
17. TIE: Munchies & Rolo
15. Walnut Whip
14. Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups
13. Hershey Bar With Almonds
12. Cow Tales (do they still do these in the US? Not sure they qualify as chocolate, though)
10. Maltesers (like US Whoppers)
9. Cadbury Dairy Milk (And I also like the current variant with the popping candy & jelly beans in it)
8. Cadbury Creme Egg (UK or US – the yummy gunk in the center tastes the same)
5. Kit Kat (In the UK, I prefer the Dark Chocolate Kit Kat)
3. Flipz Chocolate Covered Pretzels
**I was going to make this into a poll but there are just too many types of chocolate bars. So tell me in the comments what your favorites are! 🙂 And I’ll actually catch up on replying to your comments this weekend. Sorry to those who have been commenting – I’ve fallen weeks behind on my blog!